| email@example.com | +49 (221) 1 77 38 59-0
Scrum Master:in (m/w/d)
Nice to meet you
Our consulting company INSIVE is a brand of ECODYNAMICS GmbH, which has existed since 2016. The focus is on advising corporations and medium-sized companies in the area of project management and project management office.
With over 20 years of experience, we advise a wide range of industries on how to structure and successfully complete challenging projects. In addition, we take over projects for our customers completely and support them in the long term.
We have been growing steadily since we were founded and will develop further consulting fields in the years to come.
For use in exciting projects at our customers, we are always looking for:
Certified Scrum Masters
Your tasks include:
- Close cooperation with development teams
- Organization and coordination of agile teams
- Conducting and supporting regular meetings, e.g. daily stand-ups, sprint planning, etc.
- Implementation of coaching and workshops for the continuous improvement of agile values, methods and ideas
Requirements and Skills:
- Completed degree in economics, business informatics or computer science
- Experience in developing new software and products
- Certification as Scrum Master
- Agile mindset and joy in conveying and applying agile ways of thinking
- Organizational talent, communication skills, structured and reliable work
- Good knowledge of German and English
Regardless of whether you are at junior or senior level, if you are looking for a new professional challenge, please send us your current and complete documents.
You can find more information on:
Please note that due to the evaluation process of the applications, we can currently only answer questions by e-mail and not by telephone. We try to answer you as soon as possible.
Type of position: full-time, part-time, permanent, fixed-term contract, freelance
Working hours: Monday to Friday Services: In-company training Flexible working hours and home office Home office: Temporary, due to COVID-19
© 2023 Copyright ECODYNAMICS GmbH